Slingshot

Would love to ride one of those to see how they handle. Punchy price regarding the frame itself and the postage. Don't see many of these come up for sale in the UK, unless I've missed them.

I want one of these but a little earlier. Appearently once that rear flex joint composite material at the top tube seat tube interface starts to deteriorate, the decomposition happens somewhat quickly and cannot be fixed. Also, finding a replacement (the piece is epoxied into its joints) is basically impossible.

I want one of these but a little earlier. Appearently once that rear flex joint composite material at the top tube seat tube interface starts to deteriorate, the decomposition happens somewhat quickly and cannot be fixed. Also, finding a replacement (the piece is epoxied into its joints) is basically impossible.
Always did wonder about the “flex joint” as it’s an essential element in making the frame rideable and perform how it should. I assume someone somewhere has found some suitable material that could be used, but it would need to be cut/machined and installed properly to perform properly. Good luck finding one, guess you need to be State-side to find one?

Back