Sinnerman's, no, Ibbz's, no my Look Mi90 Quadrex

So. For the build I have some things that definitely will come on the bike. As said: maybe not catalog specific but era correct as much as possible.

Syncros stem
3TTT bars
Kalloy aluminium seatpost

View attachment 533233
Hi!
Do you still have the Look Mi90? I can't find anywhere what the diameter of the seatpost of the quadrex frame is. Maybe you know the diameter?

Hi!
Were you able to measure the diameter?

Hi!
Were you able to measure the diameter?
My apologies. First I forgot it and than I got this violent virus that sucked all the energy out of my body. I have to open my attic stairs for it but right now I still don't have the strength for it. Guess I'll be back the old by monday or tuesday. By heart: I believe it's a 29,8. But will check.

My apologies. First I forgot it and than I got this violent virus that sucked all the energy out of my body. I have to open my attic stairs for it but right now I still don't have the strength for it. Guess I'll be back the old by monday or tuesday. By heart: I believe it's a 29,8. But will check.
I had to be taken to hospital because of that virus... 😩 Now back home and checked the seatpost. My calipers say 29,8 mm.

Latest posts

Back