Silverfish 1986 Yeti Yak

Got the stem - just need to sort a BMX style King no logo headset in black now :shock:

Attachments

• Cook stem.JPG
    Cook stem.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 849
BMX style King no logo headset

Good luck Darren, I'm looking over three years for a 1" BMX King no logo and find nothing :(

Do you need a FlandersCo adjustable elbow noodle for your great Cook stem?

6265784929_2ea59c90dd_z.jpg

Cheers
Michael

bmx4130crmo":2bkofjec said:
BMX style King no logo headset

Good luck Darren, I'm looking over three years for a 1" BMX King no logo and find nothing :(

Do you need a FlandersCo adjustable elbow noodle for your great Cook stem?

6265784929_2ea59c90dd_z.jpg

Cheers
Michael

Thank you Michael - that is a very kind offer - but I haven't decided whether to run a noodle yet. That was a Yeti thing more than a CBR thing - so I may run without and just spec the cable housing straight into the top of the stem.

Have found some VERY special wheels for the Yak too. Will supply pics as soon as I have received them :D

And more great parts...

I think we should add to the spec list something like "hours of web search" , just to show how dedicated some people are to achief perfection ;)

And more great parts...

I think we should add to the spec list something like "hours of web search" , just to show how dedicated some people are to achief perfection ;)

It was hours and hours of scouring the internet and still I didn't find these :oops:

That honour was kase1983 - he gave me the heads up on my wanted thread :D

they are absolutely perfect

It was hours and hours of scouring the internet and still I didn't find these :oops:

That honour was kase1983 - he gave me the heads up on my wanted thread :D

they are absolutely perfect

Back