Silver or silver and black V brake levers

To full silver like this? This of all silver levers and brackets are what I had in mind. K know I'm being a bit of a tart with my colour scheme but I get like this with projects. My 350-odd BHP 1994 Evo 2 is completely period correct bar tyres and brake pads. Everything is the right colour, brand etc on that car. Almost to the point where I'm scared to drive it because it's so tidy!

Attachments

• shimano-deore-m590-mtb-v-brake-lever-00102681-9999-1.jpg
    shimano-deore-m590-mtb-v-brake-lever-00102681-9999-1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 75
Thank you to the people who have PM'd me some offers. I am grateful but I'm trying to stay under £20 for the levers or I have to compromise elsewhere and I only really have cranks, pedals and a headset to go.

SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) is keeping a close eye on how much I'm spending on this as, due to lockdown and still being off work (in my 3rd month off now), money is tight.

If anyone can help at that, its appreciated and I will carry on trawling ebay and interwebs. Esp as I don't have a great deal else to do until I can go back to work...

Oh! Not spotted those yet! A bit under budget too so a little more can go on something else. Would go nicely with the NOS tektro v brakes I have.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! And at that price if I decide I don't like them I can get some others once I'm back at work and money isn't such a constraint.

Thank you to everyone who offered bits and suggestions. It is very much appreciated.

Back