Silver F&R derailleurs and DT shifters.

It's bad news I'm afraid, but I haven't been able to turn up the derailleur I mentioned. I did find a 5700 series 105 derailleur instead though but not sure if I've a front derailleur to match it from the same series. Also found some of the shifters I mentioned. But it probably doesn't matter now as I expect by this time you'll have sorted something out by yourself?

Ducky":ryiapugt said:
walkmanman":ryiapugt said:
Pm'd you just now.

Thanks for the PM, I can’t reply to messages yet unfortunately. What price are you asking for the rear mech?

Oh yes, well I'm glad you've gotten back to me on the thread.
But regards my asking price, I managed to view of the condition and general ebay prices, I've decided on £20 plus postage. But if you'd happen to be local to me you can always collect in person and avoid postage. If you want the mech then I'll pm you payment details.

walkmanman":513ja5t2 said:
Ducky":513ja5t2 said:
walkmanman":513ja5t2 said:
Pm'd you just now.

Thanks for the PM, I can’t reply to messages yet unfortunately. What price are you asking for the rear mech?

Oh yes, well I'm glad you've gotten back to me on the thread.
But regards my asking price, I managed to view of the condition and general ebay prices, I've decided on £20 plus postage. But if you'd happen to be local to me you can always collect in person and avoid postage. If you want the mech then I'll pm you payment details.

Hi, thanks for the offer but I’ve managed to get sorted locally.

Thanks again for the offer.

Back