show us your Rocky Mountains!

Both of my RM are not pre 97, but I ride every weekend this one ... it feels so good, very fast rolling. I have change many bicycles but this one is always there. No weird noises, 0 problems ... very happy. 16 years of races (one second place in 2019 in one) and fun. Many Km on this bicycle.

View attachment 779690
IMGP0504.JPG
I own the same year bike but uprated to the 07 swingarm and bolt kit ... same as you i cannot part from it .....
..yet. XL frame 20.5

I own the same year bike but uprated to the 07 swingarm and bolt kit ... same as you i cannot part from it .....
..yet. XL frame 20.5
Nice to see some ETSX-70s representing! I’ll have to post mine too. I really like these ones with the Canadian Maple Leaf themes. Mine is the subliminal flames, while cool too, the Maple Leafs are more RMs identify to me. 😍

2002 ETSX-70, I assembled with M970 XTR, Revelation fork, Magura Louise brakes, custom built Hope/Mavic tubless wheels. I studded it up for winter riding and it rides great, on our rutted icy winter roads

IMG_2282.jpeg IMG_2283.jpeg IMG_0007-8.jpg IMG_0007-12.jpg IMG_0009-5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see some ETSX-70s representing! I’ll have to post mine too. I really like these ones with the Canadian Maple Leaf themes. Mine is the subliminal flames, while cool too, the Maple Leafs are more RMs identify to me. 😍

2002 ETSX-70, I assembled with M970 XTR, Revelation fork, Magura Louise brakes, custom built Hope/Mavic tubless wheels. I studded it up for winter riding and it rides great, on our rutted icy winter roads

That is a nice build! I hadn't seen that before! all your bikes are beautiful. So envious.

LOL says the guy with such an extensive collection of beauties, it looks like a high end bike shop! :cool:

Back