show us your Rocky Mountains!

My 1992 Rocky Mountain Blizzard. I am still in the process of reverting it back to original spec with some correct era tuning parts. Really loving this bike - it is always great to ride it here in the Alpes and especially see the faces of all the guys riding their 29" E-bikes....
Blizzard_01.jpeg

My time warp 1992 Blizzard, which is (almost) exactly as it left the factory all those years ago (it needs a turbo saddle and Ritchey tyres to be completely accurate, and I still have the original wolber wheels).

Attachments

• IMG_9602.jpeg
    IMG_9602.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9607.jpeg
    IMG_9607.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9608.jpeg
    IMG_9608.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Not mine (I wish It was) but it's too cool not to post here- @fonzy1977 had a little bit of a show n shine in Saskatoon last night and this showed up. Original owner (not for sale, I tried) Original fork was bent after a jump. paint couldn't be replicated so the owner replaced it with the Syncros. Hopefully the owner of this beauty finds his way here to this forum- with his permission here are some quick pictures. S/N looks like 1751(though I'm not sure about that)

1988 Wedge. (the owner is looking for a Gen 1 syncros post for it- if anyone has one laying around. Unfortunately I don't)

IMG_5824.jpeg
IMG_5826.jpeg
IMG_5828.jpeg

Back