show us your Rocky Mountains!

RockiMtn":2yppu3kz said:
just posted in your reader's thread! that's ACE mate! ;)

My 92 will look VERY similar if/when completed. Kit will almost be identical, aside from bit more Syncros and M900 parts. Size is about the same too! :shock: :LOL:

cheers mate! :cool:
I thought you might like it :LOL: :LOL:
When I saw it in the "How much..." thread, I jumped at it. They don't come up often in the UK, and it was fortunate that I'd bought all the parts I needed for it already :shock: , although they were bought for another frame :roll:

I'm looking forward to seeing yours' finished, I've been eyeing it up enviously for months :LOL:

Here's mine...not exactly retro but I love it

Got new cranks on now & tyres ready for the 2010 season..new forks hopefully on the way :D

Attachments

• RM-Blizzard_3.jpg
    RM-Blizzard_3.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 2,669
utahdog2003":3mid979v said:
I should get off my butt and hang more parts on it. :p

Do you ever find yourself just staring at the frame ?

Liking the Blizzard and just lucky you had all the parts lying around to go on it :D

I noticed you had the frame from the how much thread (which is what it often used for it seems ;))

utahdog2003":2m1wy53m said:
My RM was in a how much thread? I missed that one. :LOL:

no, you missed FC changing his reference to the "Blizzard". He wasn't talking to you or about your Avalanche! :LOL:

Here's a pic of my 92 hammer.

I sold it but missed it so much I bought it back after a year.

It's a great ride ;)

1992RockyMountainHammer.jpg

RockiMtn":25rxcufo said:
utahdog2003":25rxcufo said:
My RM was in a how much thread? I missed that one. :LOL:

no, you missed FC changing his reference to the "Blizzard". He wasn't talking to you or about your Avalanche! :LOL:

For a second there I thought I was back on the sauce! :LOL:

Either way, I do sit and stare at it more than I should. I'm not embarassed to say that I was sitting on the sofa with it, thinking about the build and I fell asleep. So there...not only do I stare at the thing, I'm sleeping with it too! :shock: :LOL:

Back