Show us your Pace rc100,200,300

gonna have to update mine now ......and finish it, been lazy of late getting it buttoned together

just got another f6 bump......an my f3 is finished for the final time....pics when i get 5 minutes

anymore?

Re: pace

Hi this my pace not sure to carry on with it or sell it no time to to do it thanks Neil

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 889
Hi, I have recently bought Jerky's RC200 F5 which is in a pile of bits currently being built up to my spec. By his own admission it has the wrong era PACE decals on it. The frame is a 96 but there is no catalogue in the archive for this year.

Can someone please confirm what style of PACE Logo it should have as all the F5 pics I can find have a variation and also fitted in different places. The current ones have Pace Racing, think they are F8 versions.

Cheers guys!!

Re:

I had an f5 from new, down tube decals were pace racing (pace in white & racing in red) fitted on the non milled part of the downtube right behind the head tube. Seat tube decals were the same style but I think they were smaller and fitted at the very top of the seat tube.

Re:

Spare parts build f6. bargain frame as its been "repaired" but im chuffed. Need to swap pedals for spuds and i need an isis bb to fit my middleburn cranks but its gonna be a real winter rider to save the f3 from getting wrecked. Love pace :)

Re:

I bought this RC 200 F5 a few days ago:
pacerc200f5.jpg

Replaced a chain ring shortened the chain since this photo, sent for a Selle Italia Flite 1990 saddle today next on the list is replacing the stem with a silver one.

Re: Re:

boswell":3032zfkx said:
I bought this RC 200 F5 a few days ago:
pacerc200f5.jpg

Replaced a chain ring shortened the chain since this photo, sent for a Selle Italia Flite 1990 saddle today next on the list is replacing the stem with a silver one.

WOW - that is gorgeous!! How much would someone have to pay, to gather a lovely piece such as that into their stable?

Back