Show us your motorbike thread

It was a great bike. I miss it a lot. Ariel did a race kit for the TT in 27, high comp piston, close ratio gearbox, race cam, TT Amac carb and foot clutch lever, so that you could change gear with your lefthand and keep control of the throttle and steering with your right. This had the lot!
I also miss the TZ'ds 250<750, Honda rs125r and RG500xr

My IT has a new chum,87 XT 350 that i shall get back on the road. :)
View attachment 610404
Memories...... had an XT600 Tenere for a while - fabulous thing, went anywhere & everywhere.
Some time later I had an IT490....... completely stupid thing, utterly unusable on the road if you wanted to keep life/licence. Thrilled & scared me silly in equal measure & I cut my teeth on a RD350LC, so not too easily worried.

Memories...... had an XT600 Tenere for a while - fabulous thing, went anywhere & everywhere.
Some time later I had an IT490....... completely stupid thing, utterly unusable on the road if you wanted to keep life/licence. Thrilled & scared me silly in equal measure & I cut my teeth on a RD350LC, so not too easily worried.
RD 350's & 400's killed off a few people !

I had the same experience with my te most recent bike I owned in the UK (sold to move to Indonesia) - a 1972 Honda SL350 (with a CL350 exhaust). People were always stopping me in the street or winding down their window at traffic lights to ask me about it:

View attachment 610414

I am very tempted to buy another motorbike now I'm back in the UK, but I really want my next motorbike to be electric.

I do still own a motorbike in Indonesia:

View attachment 610419
CI-portfolio-cms-pinup2017-04-600x600.jpg

'
Some really nice bikes on here & it's great to see you guys have a 'dedicated thread' going.

I've only ever owned Japanese bikes (M/cycles), but have also ridden/used Brit' & German bikes, too.

I'll see if I can rustle-up some pix (photographs), as I still have five bikes - several are late 1970's

"Hawny"

Back