Show us what you did today, thread

Out last Saturday on the Jack Taylor for a nice afternoon ride round the coast. Was sporting one of my new JT water bottles just recently added from a fresh batch made in the states. It was nice to have an afternoon off where it wasn't raining for once and as always, a pleasure riding this Jack Taylor. Went out on the high road then came home along the coast exploring tracks here and there. Just nice to be out riding.

Jamie

Untitled by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

I have also been doing a bit of maintenance on my 1X1 along with Brian as we have both decided to run our 1X1s in the Puffer next year after we both once again managed to get entries earlier this month.
I really wanted to make an effort for next year after the situation this year, don't get me wrong, I was thankful to be there at the start and pleased to be able to do a lap let alone three but I feel I am better now and am looking forward to a more normal Puffer next year. Though the only spanner in the works may be the 1X1, and while I really love my 1X1, my new dirt roads tourer is awaiting boost dropouts, it does have singlespeed dropouts to get me by. I see a plan coming together ;)

last night was a small turn-out for the ride.
none the less it was good to be on the trail to the brewery.
a thorn in CB's tire took some time away from pedaling.

Attachments

• AUG 11 2023 ride.jpg
    AUG 11 2023 ride.jpg
    823.1 KB · Views: 8
I really need to get out on my bikes, great to see all the pics of your trips. I’m really busy just now and can’t seem to get the time for a ride 😔. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a good September, I’d like a few days on the bikes before the winter sets in.

Back