SHIMANO XTm739 MANITOU MARIN MAGURA SYNCROS ALL £20 OR UNDER

Paceg60

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Continuing on from older for sale threads i have done, here is some more of my garage clear out parts.
This is what I have at the moment. I have tried to show the condition of all of the items the best that i can in the photos.
Sorry that this post is picture heavy but i want to show the true condition of the items the best that i can
All prices are plus postage, The postage prices quoted are for UK mainland. International buyers are welcome but please pm me first for a postage quote.
Payment through paypal please as a friend or add 5% to cover the fees for a G&S payment, its up to you.

EVERYTHING £20 OR LESS

Manitou SX forks, in fair used condition with a few marks here and there, parts of the decals are scratched or missing but for their age they are in good condition. They have 80mm travel and a 1 1/8th steerer that is 200mm long. Adjustable damping at the bottom of the for leg and adjustable preload and compression via knobs on the top of the fork legs. The spring preload adjuster knob is very stiff but does turn.
Price £20 postage is COLLECTION FROM NORTHAMPTON SOLD!

Marin mount vision frame, with shock works rear shock. The frame is in used condition. with scratches, marks and some cable rub to the frame. No cracks or dents. The frame is finished in silver with a yellow swing arm.
Included with the frame is the original Marin seat post and clamp
Sizes of the frame 17 inch centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube, 22 inch centre of head tube to centre of seat tube.
price £20 postage COLLECTION FROM NORTHAMPTON SOLD!

Shimano XT UN72 square taper bottom bracket excellent used condition, runs freely no play.
price £8 Postage £3.50 SOLD!

Shimano XT M739 front mech. Good used condition with all logos intact. 34.9mm clamp size. bottom pull
Price £5 postage £3 SOLD!

Shimano XT M739 pair of V brakes front and rear. These are in good condition with all the logos still intact. They still have the original XT cartridges and original bolts, rubber boots and noodles
Price £30 postage £3.50 SOLD!

Shimano XT M739 STi's, pair left and right. These are in fair used condition with all logo still intact although they have wear and scuffs to the windows and bar clamps, please study the pictures for a true idea of the condition of these.
Price £20 postage £4.50

Syncros seatpost. Excellent condition. 27mm 210mm long (was used on a cannondale super V) .
Price £15 postage £4.50

X Lite X Country riser bars. Good condition, black anodized, some marks where the grips sit, but these will be covered by your grips 620mm wide, 8 degree back swept, 1 inch rise
Price £15 postage £4.00 SOLD!

Avid Roller majic XTR grey colour, fair used condition
Price £5 Postage £1.50

Shimano XT M739 rear mech, its got some scratching to the body of it, but it is in full working order.
Price £18 postage £3.50 SOLD!

Shimano XT M737 8spd cassette in good used condition with logo still intact.
Price £15 Postage £3.50 SOLD!

Shimano LX M569 crankset, used condition the teeth all look ok with life left in them, the crank arms suffer from shoe rub and are scratched. Logos are partly worn on both sides. square taper looks in good condition.
Price £8 Postage £4.50

Magura brake boosters in black 2 x HS33 later style in new condition and 1x HS33 evo 2 in new condition
price £13 for the lot Postage £2 SOLD!

Re: SHIMANO XT M739 MANITOU X LITE XT MARIN SYNCROS MAGURA

Hi there - what is the spindle length of that UN72 bracket, please?

I’ll take the magura brake boosters if still available
If u can pm ur info
Cheers

"Shimano XT M739 pair of V brakes front and rear" - yes please. PM me your payment details :D

Sundayjumper":hlv6yh64 said:
"Shimano XT M739 pair of V brakes front and rear" - yes please. PM me your payment details :D

PM sent

Back