Shimano xt m737 pads

fossala

Retro Guru
What are my options for m737 brake pads? They’re shorter than v pads and they look longer than road pads

Are you looking for just the shoes that slide into the holders? I’ve got a few new original sets if so. £15 posted in the uk.

Are you looking for just the shoes that slide into the holders? I’ve got a few new original sets if so. £15 posted in the uk.
Yeah just the shoes but I’m worried the NOS ones will be hard. My current (original) ones at the front sound like they have grit embedded in them (which they don’t).

NOS is your best bet if you want to stay "original", as I´m not aware that there are any newly manufactured replacement pads available. Had the same problem (old pads hard as a rock) but went with Koolstop Eagle in the end to save my poor rims. Mine´s a daily driver, so function>form.

Yeah just the shoes but I’m worried the NOS ones will be hard. My current (original) ones at the front sound like they have grit embedded in them (which they don’t).
I have a feeling this is just what Shimano pads sound like - they've worn rims faster than other pads I've used.

Back