Shimano 600 SIS 6 Speed

boblo

Dirt Disciple
Looking for a rear derailleur and downtube levers in good nick for a loverly old retro build. BNIB/moon on a stick would be ace. :)

Shimano 600 SIS 6 Speed Levers

So looks like I've struck gold on the derailleur front (thank you reynoldsfan). Still on the look out for a pair of 6 speed braze on SIS levers please. VGC or NOS would be ideal :)

Re:

Quick bumpette as I'm still looking for a pair of 6 speed Shimano SIS braze on, down tube levers please.

Re:

Hi I've only ever had one set and the were worn then broke on the SIS if you can you might be better going for 7 speed or friction.

Re:

Ta. I have the friction version already which are in VGC. Am looking to 'update'to SIS. Is breakage common on the 6 speed SIS levers? I seem to keep reading about it.

Re:

Hi well mine look ok and index ok but slip under load it took me ages to find some (not from total sharks who want the shirt off your back) id had 2 pairs previously which were broken so I think they are prone. There are other 6 speed sis shifters that will work or friction and id go for them. Ive got a set of friction 600 and i might have a pair of shimano 6 speed sis that i could try and find out. Id say £23 posted for each. I love 600ex it looks great.

Back