Shed clear out price reduced to clear make me an offer

blue2256":csqet853 said:
PM sent

avidfan":csqet853 said:
Hi. I'd like the Shimano ST-EF20 brifters if they are available. I cannot pm (not enough posts) so would be grateful if you could email me avidfan @hotmail.co.uk
TIA
Payment sent via Paypal

Hi
Have not seen any payment so far !
Please check
Regards
Dave

avidfan":2fb3w72e said:
blue2256":2fb3w72e said:
PM sent

avidfan":2fb3w72e said:
Hi. I'd like the Shimano ST-EF20 brifters if they are available. I cannot pm (not enough posts) so would be grateful if you could email me avidfan @hotmail.co.uk
TIA
Payment sent via Paypal

blue2256 said:
Hi
Have not seen any payment so far !
Please check
Regards
Dave

avidfan said:
blue2256 said:
PM sent

Hello Dave

Confusingly, Paypal shows this a 'Pending' but also says 'money sent'. My bank shows it as an upcoming upcoming transaction.

Apologies for the delay, hopefully either Paypal or the bank will pull their finger out and make the payment shortly.

Regards

Peter

blue2256":3aa91iqy said:
avidfan":3aa91iqy said:
blue2256":3aa91iqy said:
PM sent

Payment sent via Paypal
Hello Dave

Please confirm that you received the payment.

Peter[/quote]

Hi
Just checked and no funds so far.
Dave[/quote]
Hi Dave

I asked PayPal to look into this, and they have replied to say that the payment has not been 'accepted'. If you could check your account again and accept the payment, that should sort it.

Peter

Hi
Dave[/quote]
Hi Dave

I asked PayPal to look into this, and they have replied to say that the payment has not been 'accepted'. If you could check your account again and accept the payment, that should sort it.

Peter[/quote]

Hi Just checked no funds or anything pending. How strange I have PMed you my PayPal account details.
Keep safe
Dave

blue2256":329nwh7t said:
Hi
Dave
Hi Dave

Peter[/quote]

Hi Just checked no funds or anything pending. How strange I have PMed you my PayPal account details.
Keep safe
Dave[/quote]
Hi Dave.

Thanks. Sorry, cannot dm you (not enough posts yet) but there is a slight difference in the email addresses in your 2:messages. Will cancel the transaction and make the payment to (presumably) the correct address. OK?

Regards

Peter

blue2256":9z1aq5wk said:
Hi
Dave
Hi Dave

Peter[/quote]

Keep safe
Dave[/quote]
Payment sent again.

Back