SE Fast Ripper.

grey-beard

Orange 🍊 Fan
So, I've got this SE fast ripper, basically a massive BMX with sram GX 1 x 10 gears.
I'm thinking about selling it as I just don't use it, it was bought on a whim, it's a 29er BMX!
Is it something that anyone on here would be interested in? I have the original box, unused original slick tyres and black alloy pedals also. Let me know if there's any interest.
Cheers.
IMG_20200809_112027.jpg

:cool: looks loads of fun.

I know someone who is currently looking into getting another SE, though he was looking at 24/26". I will ask him anyway.

Thanks guys, it is a great looking bike and an absolute blast to ride, but it's just sitting unused, looking sad.

Look very cool, have been tempted by one as they are meant to wheelie really nicely. Where are you and how much you thinking?

Look very cool, have been tempted by one as they are meant to wheelie really nicely. Where are you and how much you thinking?
They do wheelie, wheelie well, although I'm useless, always have been.
I'm in the north east of England and I was thinking somewhere around £900.

They do wheelie, wheelie well, although I'm useless, always have been.
I'm in the north east of England and I was thinking somewhere around £900.
Bit too much for what i was looking for, plus im down south so not close at all! thanks anyway, i will keep an eye out for the single speed versions.

They seem quite sought after, these things, "the kids" love them. I sold my Big Ripper a couple of years ago on eBay and got more than I paid for it new in 2010ish, even after eBay fees.
Loved that bike, sold it because I needed something with gears for a hilly commute... Didn't know they did one with gears!

They seem quite sought after, these things, "the kids" love them. I sold my Big Ripper a couple of years ago on eBay and got more than I paid for it new in 2010ish, even after eBay fees.
Loved that bike, sold it because I needed something with gears for a hilly commute... Didn't know they did one with gears!
Yes they do and you're welcome to buy it for more than I paid in 2019!

Back