Scott genius rc LTD .£125. SOLD. SOLD SOLD

Re: Re:

pipper_ripper":21i3q4az said:
Thanks for that link, I hadn't seen it before. I got the specs for the frame so I'll check measurements.
Thanks again
Sorry I haven't given you the measurement yet been at work mate.

You defo looking at the specs for 2005 rc ltd yeah? I doubt they deviate much anyway

If you need anything else let me know

Re: Scott genius rc LTD crbn frame+xtras . Medium, reduced £160

Brilliant thanks for all your help.
I'm interested but like I said it depends on a few things. Obviously the hanger it's one of them and whether or not most of my parts will transfer across from my Pace.
I'll keep you informed.

I can't see why all your parts on your Pace wouldn't transfer straight over, except the headset I think. They are much bigger headtubes than other frames.

What are you doing with your Pace frame? Want to sell it maybe?

Undecided on what to do with it yet, ? At the moment it's a lightweight XC set up which I'm more than happy with but as I'm past 40 now I wouldn't mind a bit more comfort on the bum.
It's the RC305 so not everyone's cup of tea but I like it.

I was hoping you had a rc100 or similar and wanted to sell!

Keep it then as a spare ride or commuter bike- after you get another bike

Rear triangles for these come up for sale now and again on eBay. Usually after somebody cracks their carbon frame ! Ouch...

I actually bought a replacement rear t about 4, months ago but the parcel was delivered to wrong address somewhere on neighbouring estate! Crazy...

So I was refunded, that really pi**ed me off. And was thinking about trying dansons hanger repair kit in the link he supplied.

Ah man I'd be pretty pi***d too!

I'm sure there's probably a way to repair it all but I gotta way up the costs as I'm not able to do it myself.

Always loved the early genius though.

Back