Scott e-stay, Hatfield

OK, fine! I'll join Farcebook already, but this is the ONLY reason I'll do it! 🤬
.......said the only human being left on earth who has not yet joined FB.

OK, fine! I'll join Farcebook already, but this is the ONLY reason I'll do it! 🤬
.......said the only human being left on earth who has not yet joined FB.
I haven't joined either!

AND didn't tag you in because it looks WAY bigger than 17.5" and I assumed you'd already have a Scott Evolution...

Seller got back to me.. Someone is collecting tonight but if they dont he will let me know.

I haven't joined either!

AND didn't tag you in because it looks WAY bigger than 17.5" and I assumed you'd already have a Scott Evolution...
So if you haven't joined, how did you see it? What's you secret? How does one circumvent the all-powerful, all-seeing , Zuckernaut without getting drawn into his indomitable tractor beam?

It seems like a lot of bike companies never made a bike smaller than 19". It's like the deck is stacked against me.

Fact is, the only reason I don't have a Scott is that I've never seen one less than 18.5". There are a few other company's estays I've (not) seen like that. On the bright side, I saw a Scott recently, and it occurred to me that perhaps I could mount 24" wheels on it, get a fork made for 24" wheels or for disc brakes, and perhaps some 165mm cranks, and then give it a try.

You should just be able to click on the link and view as its on FaceBook Marketplace. I can view things on Marketplace without an account, but cannot view any posts/messages from people’s account etc. The only reason i’d Join FB is solely to find retro bike stuff!

Looks like this sold as it has now disappeared from my saved list. Lucky for me I got the exact same bike only last week.

Back