Saracen tufftrax 1988 for sale

Just looked closer at photos. It's not faded as it seems, just taken at end of the day in very bright sun!

Bump. Got to go need space. Now £50.00. Any cheaper and I will be better off cashing it for the scrap weight!

Bump. It's now on flea-bay.. So it's a last chance. If you are even mildly interested it's now £45.00 cash on collection. Come on....there must be somebody who loves a Saracen.! I've just sold a complete pile of 5h1t to a mate for a "pub bike" for almost this money......he said the saracen was too nice and would not want to wreck it everytime he falls off on his way home.......you know who you are.

That sounds like me. I fell off one exactly like that a few times. One time I fell asleep while coasting downhill. I’m afraid... I was very ... very drunk at the time.

This guy fell off several times in 5 miles home, got in went to bed, and could not work out how his wife knew in the morning......" well you threw up in the kitchen sink with the plug in and coated the utility in you blood as you used the cupboards for support......oh yes and you slept in the kids old bunk bed".

By the way it's a 20" frame c to c.

20” c-c is larger than my original Saracen Trekker from same era 1988.
Perhaps next size up would fit now?
Anyhow , cannot do collection,
Good luck with Sale

Back