Sold Saracen Terratrax 96

Magpiegifts

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Selling this 96 Saracen Terratrax,CTT 19" ctc17.5" top tube length 22.5 ctc
Vibrant purple, even though only one photo captures that! As I used the flash on the Camera it looks blue! small bit of paint rub on nds by the BB . Comes with Saracen handlebar, headset fitted, seatpost and velo dimpled saddle, and a high rise stem. Plus a Suntour front mech. Gorgeous purple Tange steel frame
£30 + £15 postage. 20210523_205912.jpg 20210523_210034.jpg 20210523_205941.jpg 20210523_210018.jpg
It's only dust you can see in the last pic. Been stored in a dusty undecorated spare room 😉

Last edited:
Selling this 96 Saracen Terratrax,CTT 19" ctc17.5" top tube length 22.5 ctc
Vibrant purple, even though only one photo captures that! As I used the flash on the Camera it looks blue! small bit of paint rub on nds by the BB . Comes with Saracen handlebar, headset fitted, seatpost and velo dimpled saddle, and a high rise stem. Plus a Suntour front mech. Gorgeous purple Tange steel frame
£30 + £15 postage. View attachment 544203View attachment 544204View attachment 544205View attachment 544208
It's only dust you can see in the last pic. Been stored in a dusty undecorated spare room 😉
I've been on the lookout for standby frame to eventually build up into a bike and this appears to be in my size range.
That's a reasonable price. What's the rear dropout spacing on this one?
Thanks

Yeah it's a nice frame and they make decent rides. I've priced it to sell quickly and included a few extras.
135 mm rear wheel spacing.

Hi, yes I've heard they ride nicely, thanks for the info on spacing. Yes still interested, might have to ask you for some recommendations on shifters, levers, etc ready for when I get around to building it up if that's ok.

Hi, yes I've heard they ride nicely, thanks for the info on spacing. Yes still interested, might have to ask you for some recommendations on shifters, levers, etc ready for when I get around to building it up if that's ok.
No problem, I've sent you a message. Thanks

Back