Wanted Saracen Killi Team - Green

Good luck with the search mate. That was mine that I renovated in your pics above. Sold it to Velofrog but I’m sure you’ve seen my build thread…

Gil M has the decals on file should you find a frame and need them… as the originals (esp the Kili Team on top tube) seem to have been stuck on with pritt-stick!
Thankfully though they ain’t laquered over so easy to replace…

I’ll keep my eye out for a 17 inch flavour for you too. Most that have come up in the last year or so in green do seem to be 19’s….
I’m sure we can collectively find u one 👍

I’d really consider picking up a decent 19 if u find one tho. I’m 5’9 and fitted me fine. Also, if you did, you could have that till a 17 eventually does pop up as the rigid forks too seem to be rare at times esp if owners have fitted aftermarket suspension. So don’t discount a 19 with rigid forks that could eventually be a long term donor 👍
You’ll always get money back on swapping over frames.

And remember…. It’s only one L in Kili…
😉

Andy

Last edited:
Good luck with the search mate. That was mine that I renovated in your pics above. Sold it to Velofrog but I’m sure you’ve seen my build thread…

Gil M has the decals on file should you find a frame and need them… as the originals (esp the Kili Team on top tube) seem to have been stuck on with pritt-stick!
Thankfully though they ain’t laquered over so easy to replace…

I’ll keep my eye out for a 17 inch flavour for you too. Most that have come up in the last year or so in green do seem to be 19’s….
I’m sure we can collectively find u one 👍

I’d really consider picking up a decent 19 if u find one tho. I’m 5’9 and fitted me fine. Also, if you did, you could have that till a 17 eventually does pop up as the rigid forks too seem to be rare at times esp if owners have fitted aftermarket suspension. So don’t discount a 19 with rigid forks that could eventually be a long term donor 👍
You’ll always get money back on swapping over frames.

And remember…. It’s only one L in Kili…
😉

Andy
Thanks Andy yeah that would be great.

I’m not bothered really about the original forks as I stuck a pair of shitty judys on mine when I first got it 😂

Back