Salsa Custom

Several hundred newer than yours. Has to be a late 89, early 90. I will figure out how to email Ross when I get it in my grubby hands SM481

Re:

This is going to be awesome.

Love Salsa for all the right reasons. I have cleared the desk, made some Kusmi tea and are ready to be entertained.

K.

Good news is, it's home now. Bad news, sorry no pics yet. Busy with life.

Part updates. I got a black XT set post that will go good with the black ano build. I was able to find a fillet brazed Salsa fork to match the frame.

Next step (take pictures, I know) is to get the fork to the machine shop to lengthen the steerer followed by the paint shop.

Researching old Salsa's it appears to be pretty common for the fork paint not to match the frame. Instead of the seagull grey, I think I will make it black to match the rest of the cockpit, although the temptation is there to go with a chili matching red.

Part of me wants to find a Salsa P10 stem that would be more appropriate than the Ibis LD stem I have slated for it now, but not sure I want to go into a deep search hoping one shows up. Ironically I traded one off I had been saving for just such a project a few months ago.

Back