Sorted Salsa Bar Ends + maybe some bars

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When I bought my Specialized it came with some Salsa bar ends. I was instantly taken with them, the shape was really good for my hands and I found them really comfortable. So when the time came to reduce my many bikes and parts I saved the bar ends and put them in the drawers with the other useful parts ..... except of course I didn't. I haven't tracked down whether I parted with them on here on in a bike jumble, but I no longer have them with my remaining bike parts.

I would really like another set - any condition is fine, in fact the tattier and cheaper the better.

I also appear to have got rid of all the bars that didn't have specific purposes and so I might be interested in some bars to replace the '91 GT bars that are only temporarily filling the role. Ideally, some not-too-heavy steel bars would be nice, or possibly some made by Sameness. I'm not really sure what colour I will need for that bike yet though, so maybe the bars will wait unless something takes my fancy.

Thanks to MatBH5 I now have some similar shape Onza bar ends and a Reynolds 501 bar.

I'd still be interested in some Salsa ones for future use if anyone has a pair going spare.

I am still on the lookout for some Salsa bar ends. Nothing else seems to be quite as comfortable shape and despite not being able to remember selling mine they haven't turned up when I've been looking through stuff in storage.

I can check mine. If I remember correctly they are steel ones but I haven't used them quite some time and they are wrapped in Newbaum's bar tape...

Back