Salsa a la Carte Jellybean

He might have been lying then! ;)

That's an amazing anecdote tho, and I'd much rather believe that if it were my bike too!

Ross is on Instagram, if you are.

You could always ask...
One can get bored from painting jellybeans everyday so Mrs Schaeffer may have brought this guy in to fill for her.

He might have been lying then! ;)

That's an amazing anecdote tho, and I'd much rather believe that if it were my bike too!

Ross is on Instagram, if you are.

You could always ask...
lol i doub he's lying, i suspect its more that ross's wife did some, maybe earlier ones and your chap also did them? who knows, either way its a nice anecdote. Perhaps Ross's wife did the first few and someone took over, surely there would be a fair few to do, its not a case of Mrs Schafer just turning up every now and then to do it.

I like to believe that the red/yellow/green dabs were actually applied by the King of Guinea himself with a brush made from real giraffe hair.

Whilst waiting to find a seatpost 2 exciting things happened. First, I took the bike out for a spin round the block, totally fell in love.
Then secondly I was informed by someone that knows that a 27.0 seatpost should fit. I’d been struggling to find a 26.8, but 27.0 was much easier. Just found and bought one. If all goes to plan this bike will be completely finished late next week.
I’ll do a full detail of the final build, glamour shots and a ride report then.
Can’t wait. Until that happens here was a shot from today.
467D773A-B492-4590-A6C5-2B869C1DD6A6.jpeg

The mix of happiness for you combined with the jealousy coursing through my veins means I really don’t know how to feel about all this… ;)

Back