Roy Manser frame - now sold

Re:

Sure, no problem, here are a few more pics. I made the first two a bit smaller because I remembered this website doesn't like big files, but they are a bit small I must admit :)

The majority of the blemishes to the paintwork are small chips, but there is one unfortunately bad scratch on the left fork leg. There is no rust present that I can see.

Let me know if you need any more, cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 447
Re: Roy Manser frame for sale

Thanks for the pics, could I have a couple of full frame pics one of either side please.

Sure, bear with me, I just have to pop out to drop off one of my kids, I will be about an hour.

Thanks very much for the additional pics.It's a nice looking frame with an attractive colour scheme,presumably all the threads are without fault,bottle cage mounting screw threads,steering tube thread,BB,gear lever braze on threads and,of course seat clamp thread?

Absolutely, all threads are fine. I was curious about the weight so I had a quick go at weighing it. It was tricky to get a stable reading on the kitchen scales but it looks to weigh just over 2100 grams for frame fork and headset, which is pretty good for a steel frameset.

Yes,that is pretty light for steel!Ok,I'll give it some serious thought over the next day as this frame does not suit my original plan,but it could replace one I have on a build of the same vintage.

Regards,
Mark.

Re:

Hi, I cannot see a PM.

By the way, I found a pic I took after I had built it up as a road bike, thought you might find it useful.

Attachments

• manser.jpg
    manser.jpg
    814.4 KB · Views: 390
Back