Roll up Roll up sale now on....plus some karma parts

Can I have this please:

shimano canti cables (upsidedown v type things)

and is this also for fitting cantis?
1 1/8th stem cable stop

have pm'ed you too :)

Hi, i'd like the spokes please, what length are they? Did they come from a front or back wheel? (if back i guess they are two lengths)
Cheers :)

GrumbleJay":ohb6aikf said:
Can I have this please:

shimano canti cables (upsidedown v type things)

and is this also for fitting cantis?
1 1/8th stem cable stop

have pm'ed you too :)

need to check the canti cable stop and the black raeigh stem i think they might be 1"no 1 1/8th will post it up when i get home.

Reub":2h0xp1x7 said:
Hi, i'd like the spokes please, what length are they? Did they come from a front or back wheel? (if back i guess they are two lengths)
Cheers :)

sure pm me the details ill mesure them when im home l8r

tamnks

daz

hi everyone,

sorry forthe delay but im mad busy in work at the moment,we've got redundancy on the cards :cry: so i've got to show willing atm.

so to all the people who've paid for parts; ill post them on ssturday morning.

hope thats ok with everyone, if not drop me a pm.

thanks and sorry again.

Daz

Sorry to hear about Mr redundancy on the horizon :evil:

If you have a chance to snap a pic of that Raleigh frame, would be great to sneak a peak!

cheers :)

apologies from me to you all

hi every one,
Im so sorry for the delay in posting, i've been working down south since my last post, i've only managed to get home today as it's my son's 1st birthday, :D which has really pissed me off as we had stuff planned and it's all knackered :( I have to go back tomorrow, to finish the work, i'll be away till wednesday,but i'll take everything with me and hopefully post it on monday, i apologise again for the delay.
If anyone wants a full refund i'll totally understand, just pm me, i'll get through my pm box which hs quite full tonight once the little un has gone to bed, (it's his day afterall).
Sorry again, i feel really bad as it was my first sale, but with mr redundancy looming at my door i can't take any risks in work, so i had to go when they asked.
Thankfull for your patience,
Darren

Back