Rolf Urraco wheelset info needed

stumpjumper1990

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just bought this Rolf Urraco wheelset. According to the Rolf Primo website (http://www.rolfprima.com/older-wheels/) they made these Rolf wheels between 1996 and 2001. But can anyone give me more information about these Urraco wheels?
Were they available in 1996 or did they come later?

All info is welcome!

720.jpg

720.jpg

720.jpg

720.jpg

720.jpg

more common are their Roadie wheelsets - they came original in Trek-Klein bikes of that year(s)

I have here a 2000 Trek 5200 bike which has a Rolf Vector wheelset as OE. Maybe its worth checking the Trek und Klein brochures of that years.

But I guess, that the Uraco wheel where introduced later than 1996.

magas":3otxgoyy said:
more common are their Roadie wheelsets - they came original in Trek-Klein bikes of that year(s)

I have here a 2000 Trek 5200 bike which has a Rolf Vector wheelset as OE. Maybe its worth checking the Trek und Klein brochures of that years.

But I guess, that the Uraco wheel where introduced later than 1996.

Thanks!

I checked the Trek folders and the Rolf wheelsets were available on Trek MTB's in 1999. The Urraco came available on a Trek in 2000 on the STP300.

I had a rolf dolomite wheel set, blue colour rims, they were 96 I thing got rid as they were not period for my rts.

Ive got rolf catalogue that has vectors, may have mtb wheels too, just had a rummage in the cupboard and cant find it, im sure its in there ..... laters.....

Latest posts

Back