Rocky Mountain Experience, 'The Canadian Moose' **FINISHED**

Yep, but your fork looks a bit more orange than the pink that mine looked like, although in fairness, mine may have just been bleached by sunlight, it was already a few years old when I had my hands on it.

I miss that bike! :)

Love it :)

I love this frame...I have had mine for 15/16 years. I bought the frame for $150 back then...This is my only bike...Everything is XT components with V-Brakes...Lately I have really been thinking of buying a full suspension bike...I love the old school look...It is natural and I feel that if it were standing beside a new fresh bike mine would be the last one stolen with the pink sticker and all...I also love the reaction I get at local races from the guys who remember this frame...I loved reading this thread...Thanks. Doug. :D

Not everyone has the same appreciation for the old school stuff like us :D . I'll get some pictures up of it. I have a Indy SL(yellow and black) for a fork on it right now and it is SHOT. My cousin just gave me his used Manitou Black fork. The steering tube is not long enough so if I choose to use it I have to press a new longer tube in it. What I don't want...My head tube angle will change 2 to 3 degrees making my steering slower. I am going to put my rigid 'Magenta' (Pink) fork back on and put some riding in. It has been awhile and I want to feel the factor ride again with a rigid fork. The front end became very light on climbs with a fork :(. I'll get some pictures up soon.

Back