Withdrawn Rockshox Judy SL, Chris king Gold front hub

I’ve got a 96 Judy SL in what I’d call average condition which needs elastomers/service
Interested, what condition are the stanchions in and is it just elastomers and oil or are more new parts needed?

Interested, what condition are the stanchions in and is it just elastomers and oil or are more new parts needed?

Here’s the advert ……

I’ve not stripped them or inspected internals at all. Stanction seems decent. If I start stripping them I’ll simply sort them myself and eBay them at double the cash

Hi Matt - forks in average condition starting from 150 up to 300 for the good ones.
Assume mine (MINT condition) would go for somewhere around 200-250.

Hi Matt - forks in average condition starting from 150 up to 300 for the good ones.
Assume mine (MINT condition) would go for somewhere around 200-250.
Hi Gerald, thank you for the offer but I think that the shipping and customs duties will make them too expensive for me. Matt

I’ve now stripped and sorted my Judys and re-advertised at a suitable price to reflect this
Thanks for the info. I have blown my retrobike budget this month on some rather lovely m952 bits so am going to put this thread on ice until next payday! Glwts

Back