Rock Shox Judy SPARES & KARMA

cbb

Retro Guru
Hi everyone,
I`m selling some spare and karma parts of my previous builds of Rock Shox Judy forks. I don`t need them and I`m selling them cheap or for free (excl. shipping costs). If I`m out of prices, let me know, I can accept reasonable offers. Thank you.

1. aluminium steerer, 1 1/8", 190mm effective length ("effective" means the length from crown race up to the edge of the steerer, when the steerer is installed into the crown, total length is bigger)
2. steel steerer, 1 1/8", 240mm effective length, anti-corrosion black coating, the steerer has been welded by professional welder from two pieces in the middle of the steerer (i.e. the weld is being hidden in the frame) and to assure the welding, another tube had been inserted into the steerer to get more stiffness
3. Judy stanchions #1, used, original Judy hard-anodization, bottom part in bad condition, but still usable or for show-forks
4. Judy stanchions #2, used & re-anodized in gold (like Kashima coating), that was an experiment/joke I did some time ago, one leg has corrosion (see picture)
5. cartridge spares, first generation (plastic bodies), dummy shaft (50mm?), the cartridge is leaking, unfortunately, but can be used without oil (e.g. show-fork only) SOLD
6. set of titanium bolts for Judy crown (4x), brake arch (2x) and one bottom bolt (1x), the one without pre-load adjustment hole SOLD

UPDATE:
8. I found two (2) sets of Judy decals. One set is Judy XC, the second one is Judy FSX. I made myself the main Rock Shox decals. These are not 100% copy of 1995 Judy style, because I wanted another. Simply as that. I`d like to sell them all in one package, but can split at reasonable price. SOLD

Now about the prices:

1. 20EUR
2. 25EUR
3. 10EUR
4. 10EUR
5. SENT, SOLD
6. SENT, SOLD
7. LOST (can`t find it)
8. SENT, SOLD

Hope someone can use them or may help. If any questions, please, contact me
Payment via Paypal F&F (or add 4% on top). Shipping worldwide, but I assume more in EU/UK at cost.

Thank you.
Peter

Attachments

• judy-spares.jpg
    judy-spares.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 717
  • judy-decals.jpg
    judy-decals.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 482
Thank you guys, you're second in line. If available, I will come back to you.
Shipping costs for UK as follows:
- bolts only, 5EUR
- cartridge spares only, 8EUR

Hi Peter
How much for 3 or 4 posted to the uk and do you know what year the Judy stanchions are please

Regards
Andrew

Back