Ritchey Super Comp 87 Fillet Brazed hand made,my dream bike

Re: Ritchey Super Comp 87 Filllet Brazed hand made,my dream bike

Total Weight

I also update more images in the first thread.

weight 10.68 KG whole bike. not bad for 1987 with bike.. with Original wheel set ..I should weight + 1 KG or more I guess.

Just a tad over 23.5lb in weight is very impressive indeed for such an old mtb and i should imagine it feels alot lighter than that while out riding :cool: ..

That stems impressive. I wish I had one a big as that.

Muddy paw":397p91ol said:
Just a tad over 23.5lb in weight is very impressive indeed for such an old mtb and i should imagine it feels alot lighter than that while out riding :cool: ..

Yes it is , other Ritcheys that I have seem a little lighter ,but I enjoy this bike much more... :LOL:

Re: Re:

makster":pakfwpgs said:
Get some skin-walls on it and get it entered into BoTM. It's got my vote already!

Actually , I already have that installed on Original wheel :) I will installed and take picture one day.. ,but I am to busy enjoy this bike :) .

xxnick1975":2b060wzw said:
That stems impressive. I wish I had one a big as that.

Fillet brazed stem is hard to come by .. I am looking for one also :)

Monomusic":402trlgv said:
Muddy paw":402trlgv said:

Yes it is , other Ritcheys that I have seem a little lighter ,but I enjoy this bike much more... :LOL:

Well that's all that matters and lets face it your Ritchey looks amazing so that's enough to make any bike enthusiast happy ;) ..

Back