Ritchey ProLite WCS handlebar

If you are still looking, I have a Ritchey ProLite (not wcs) cut at 540mm in grey color, in good conditions (not perfect), and I could sell it for 15 euros...
If you want I could send you some photos.

I've got one, but it's presently in use on a bike. Am currently searching for some cool brake levers before I can disassemble the whole bike and move most of the components to where they're going. For used - I'd rate them as 8/10, and they were only ever available in the champagne/gold colour, which is what the pic in the OP is also!

I guess it depends on how urgent it is for you?

rjsdavis":3s3d09tp said:
I've got one, but it's presently in use on a bike. Am currently searching for some cool brake levers before I can disassemble the whole bike and move most of the components to where they're going. For used - I'd rate them as 8/10, and they were only ever available in the champagne/gold colour, which is what the pic in the OP is also!

I guess it depends on how urgent it is for you?

Got a pic? I have found one, but if yours is in better condition I could be interested...

I can take one tomorrow, but it will obviously be cluttered with grips/brakes/shifters/stem etc etc - want to see that?

rjsdavis":1diyd0pw said:
I can take one tomorrow, but it will obviously be cluttered with grips/brakes/shifters/stem etc etc - want to see that?

It's all about the logo's in between.... ;)

Back