For Sale Ritchey P20 (19") 1995? - SOLD

kona kid

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For sale £1500 as built, let me know if i'm way off. I don't really want to sell but need the cash at the moment and since being built in 2008 its not really seen any miles, probably been written only 5 or 6 times due to 2 kids and life generally getting in the way....

I can't remember which year it is exactly i think its 1995 - it was Madison (the UK importers) show frame and was never built up but suffered a few minor scratches from storage. I bought it from a bloke there and most of the parts were NOS and some were from Frischi's mechanic in Switzerland. I've touched these up with a near match enamel, its not perfect but the photos show that they're minor. I'm about 10 miles west of Oxford, would prefer to meet that package off. I've also got a set of steel forks, they have ratchet dropouts and stickers but not 100% convinced they're ratchet but they're light and the right shape (were sold to me as Ritcheys).

Anyway, spec is as follows, photos below and more in my album (apologies for the dust and spiders webs, although i suppose it demonstrates the gentle life its had!):

Frame: Ritchey P-20 NOS, size is seat tube 19" CC, top tube 23" CC
Fork: Rockshox Judy SL, also have a suitable rigid steel fork this is light, stickered Ritchey and has Ritchey drop outs but can’t say for certain it is a Ritchey fork but is a good quality steel fork.

Headset: Ritchey NOS 1"
Headsetcap: USE 1" NOS
Shifters: XTR M900 STI
Front Derailleur XTR M900
Rear Derailleur: XTR M900
Cassette: Ultegra 9s (12-2:cool:
Cranks: Ritchey Logic, compact NOS
Chain: KMC Gold NEW
Pedals: Ritchey WCS (the regular red pedals but thwitht he titanium axels from the WCS, as red looks better!)
Brakes: XTR M900
Brake Levers: XTR M900 STI
Skewers: Ritchey WCS Titanium NOS (these are super rare)
Stem: Ritchey 1" WCS NOS
Handlebars: Ritchey WCS
Grips: Ritchey WCS NEW

Bar Ends: Ritchey WCS NEW
F. Hub: Ringle Superbubba
R. Hub: XTR M900
Spokes: DT Revolution with gold nipples

Rims: Mavic 717 NEW
Tires: Ritchey Z-Max WCS Kevlar 1.9 in RED (super rare and excellent condition)
Inner Tubes: Ritchey Superlight
Seat Post: Ritchey WCS (by Nitto, with titanium bolt, super rare part) NOS
Saddle: None

(components are listed as NOS/NEW as their condition when the bike was built up, so given the small mileage its basically still correct!)

Any questions please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0330.jpg
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 277
Such a striking looking bike. I know it's not an early Ritchey but even so it's still special imo
Good luck with the sale

Very nice bike. In case you decide to split: I'm interested in the seatpost, bars, Ti skewers and the rigid forks. I have a Project 20 myself, you see. ;-)

Back