Ringle water bottle

Still running... "eBay Kleinanzeigen" is our german "Craigslist" so to speak. Local ads. No limited time. Ads can run forever if you renew them every 6 weeks.

The seller writes he takes highest bids. The current highest bidder is a "Joachim", offering 100,00 Euros for it. This way of advertising stuff is very shady and untrustworthy imo. He puts it up for 1,00 Euros to lure people in. Then inventing some random highest bidder.
I personally find 100,00 Euros hilarious for that bottle. 30,00 Euros, 40,00 Euros, even 50,00 Euros okay. If youre really mad and gaga about it in your head. No problem!

But this "highest bid" he claims to have from that Joachim guy is in there for more than a week now. Too shady, in my opinion. Our "eBay Kleinanzeigen" very often contain unserious ads of people only trying to spy on people, their bids, market prices and stuff - but dont really want to sell anything really.

I have almost 600 ads up on that site and am an active seller for more than 10 years. I know how the land lies there.

Yeah, you'd think if nobody else has bid over 100 he'd want to sell it to Joachim pretty quickly before he loses interest. I smell BS.

There is a few things on that site that i would really like but now us Brits are locked out of it since Brexit never used to have a problem but if anyone could help that would be graet,,,,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back