Sold Ringle bubba tie dye turquoise splash front and rear hub

Must be the same person who bought the $13k Klein on eBay....works at Google, drives a Tesla AND a $200k Sprinter Van, wears a Newsboy vest. I clearly caught the wrong bus, because it is utterly befuddling how people can drop this much coin so immediately, regardless of how rare a part. The exclusivity that many of us experienced as kids, which prevented purchase at a time when our piggy banks were understandably limited, is here returning to haunt us as adults, during a time when we should, in theory, be able to afford these pieces. Apparently, the unobtainable factor is still here, which in my mind is rather unfortunate. Capitalism is the death of hobby and community.

..the exclusivity that many of us experienced as kids, which prevented purchase at a time when our piggy banks were understandably limited, is here returning to haunt us as adults, during a time when we should, in theory, be able to afford these pieces. Apparently, the unobtainable factor is still here, which in my mind is rather unfortunate. Capitalism is the death of hobby and community.
I Agree.
Fortunately the hubs went to a guy here in BCN called Jose, who has a dozens of Kleins.
As soon as he saw that a member here in retrobike , sent me a private message asking for, then he decided to get it.

Must be the same person who bought the $13k Klein on eBay....works at Google, drives a Tesla AND a $200k Sprinter Van, wears a Newsboy vest. I clearly caught the wrong bus, because it is utterly befuddling how people can drop this much coin so immediately, regardless of how rare a part. The exclusivity that many of us experienced as kids, which prevented purchase at a time when our piggy banks were understandably limited, is here returning to haunt us as adults, during a time when we should, in theory, be able to afford these pieces. Apparently, the unobtainable factor is still here, which in my mind is rather unfortunate. Capitalism is the death of hobby and community.
Unfortunatley the world is all controlled by monopolies and those who work or have equity in them basically have unlimited cash. They are buying up all the valuable asset classes and like important art, iconic bikes are now probably one of them.

Latest posts

Back