Rider T1 Tyres

Re:

Thanks guys,

As a one man band, it's not always easy to play all the parts simultaneously. I appreciate your patience and support while I work behind the scenes to ensure all the blocks fall properly into place.

Please understand that Terra One is a self-funded, start-up business. I will give it the time and care needed to grow, but am committed to making sure said growth is responsible: to my young business, to my growing family, and to the global retro/vintage/classic/old school cycling community.

That means that the sooner the RIDER T1 becomes successful, the sooner additional versions and models will become available. Yes, a narrower adaptation is currently in development with the factory, and a new design concept is ready to begin that development stage, but without sufficient revenue from sales of the RIDER T1, neither one will have the funding to open new molds and order prototypes for evaluation and improvement before production.

So, even if the RIDER T1 doesn't represent the perfect match for your bikes, please kindly consider supporting the future availability of additional Terra One models by backing the current Indiegogo campaign; if not for a pair of tyres right now, then perhaps for one of the logo items, printed in the UK by our own Bike Ninja.

I have already reached out to John, and am awaiting his ideas about how Terra One can contribute to keeping this online community vital. As with other vintage MTB organizations I already support, I'm ready to start giving before receiving any funds from the current pre-order campaign.

In summary, Terra One aims to help us preserve history, build community and ride frequently. Those of you who know me personally already understand that I don't just talk this talk, and with your support, I look forward to showing you how Terra One, err, rides the ride. ;)

Sincerely,
Terrance Malone

Back