RetroRider_IT feedback thread

valleyman

Gold Trader
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
I have started a new thread for this mate, sold him a xtr rear mech, great communication, fast payment, a pleasure!
Recommended! :D

Bought an Pace RC200 frame from RetroRider_IT, great communication, fast delivery and really well packaged, I can highly recommend!

thesurfbus

Bought a beautiful set of Avid Arch Supremes and matching levers off of Retro_IT, and I can honestly say it was one of the best and easiest deals I've ever had. Each of the 5 parts was individually wrapped in bubble wrap and each part was separated by cardboard... and each part was labelled. He sent updates on the tracking progress about every other day. He was truly a pleasure to deal with---absolute top marks from me.

PeteC

Bought a nice set of White Industries wheels from Marco. Very pleasant to deal with. Fast shipping and perfect packaging! Would buy anytime again! Thanks!

Re:

I purchased a frame and forks from Marco, all as described, beautifully packaged and delivered from Italy really quiclkly.

Full marks indeed :D

Re:

I bought from Marco a pair of CBR cranks.

Great communication, super-fast delivery and package arrived exactly as described by him. Top seller!

One of the nicest deals I had here at RB.

Thanks Marco! :D

Re:

I bought a Rock Shox from Marco. Nice communication, good price, very fast and safe shipping. Highly recommended! :)

lovely set of ritchey logic compact cranks now in the cave. And fast like real fast. Thanxeverso DrJo

Back