Retro @ York Cycle rally 2022

Spoken to one of the chaps on the knavesmire today, we have a reasonably large area next to the 'veterans' and it's close to camping areas too, they have security and pitchforks.....
Will come down tomorrow. Will you have a flag up or something to identify the retro MTB zone ?!

C'mon now; when have we ever been difficult to spot / hear from a great distance?! Follow the flouro glow 😂
Are you going Pete?

I'm not sure if I'm tonight or tomorrow afternoon now as we've just had a job come in for tomorrow morning, hopefully someone else can cover it though 🤞🤞

I'll be there from about 6ish but as I've been up and about working from 4am I will probably keep a low profile tonight and appear from my hoop bivvy tent on Saturday like some ghastly giant insect from my chrysalis. Further despite being a Scotsman I am off the booze😩
I am on heavy antidepressants that switch off pretty damn quick when I take any alcohol turning me into a suicidal miserable barsteward. Please note I know that is the definition of a Scotsman but it's still no fun being said person.
So I might not be the life and soul of the party but I can still talk retrobike anorak toot until the race horses round the final bend😂🤣🤣

Are you going Pete?

I'm not sure if I'm tonight or tomorrow afternoon now as we've just had a job come in for tomorrow morning, hopefully someone else can cover it though 🤞🤞
You need to learn the beautiful craft of telling them no 😁

Back