Retro Music Lovers (up to and including 31/12/1999)

While we're talking hedonism.. i've been buying this chilli sauce for the last 12months from Hacienda DJ turned sauce magnate, Elliot Eastwick

fullsizeoutput_31ec.jpeg

..he bottled his 10yr old sauce recipe as a lockdown project, stirring it up in his kitchen after the DJ work dried up
fullsizeoutput_31ee.jpeg

..It's good stuff, more of a lip-tingler than a space coyote but it makes a change to actually taste the fresh ingredients as opposed to the toxic biohazard nonsense which only taste of chemical burns.

Wonderful 30 minute appreciation on Tony Wilson on R4 this week. Nominated for ‘great lives with Mathew Paris by Paul Morley and Terry Christian. Will be on bbc sounds.

While we're talking hedonism.. i've been buying this chilli sauce for the last 12months from Hacienda DJ turned sauce magnate, Elliot Eastwick

View attachment 627336

..he bottled his 10yr old sauce recipe as a lockdown project, stirring it up in his kitchen after the DJ work dried up
View attachment 627337

..It's good stuff, more of a lip-tingler than a space coyote but it makes a change to actually taste the fresh ingredients as opposed to the toxic biohazard nonsense which only taste of chemical burns.
There you go 😎

^^That was well weth listening to, thx @The History Man

Local film makers Eve & Richard Wood (Sheffield Vision) are my next door neighbours, some of her docs re the birth of electro-pop are worth seeking out, Made in Sheffield was up on youtube in it's entirety untill recently but there's only a short preview up at the mo.

^^That was well weth listening to, thx @The History Man

Local film makers Eve & Richard Wood (Sheffield Vision) are my next door neighbours, some of her docs re the birth of electro-pop are worth seeking out, Made in Sheffield was up on youtube in it's entirety untill recently but there's only a short preview up at the mo.

Yeah. Seen that. Liked it a lot especially the Cabaret Voltaire and Clock DVA snippets.

I saw Chris Watson on Springwatch t'other year.. he was recording the sounds of fungi growing or something equally as strange 😁

Back