For Sale Retro MTB/DH Parts Clearout!

Yeah sorry but 2nd payment hasn't come through properly check your PayPal you may be able to cancel it your end says E cheque not direct payment...
I believe its to do with me making two payments one after the other and probably not using my paypal account that much. The 2nd payment is pending and can take 21 days to go through (for some reason)! I can try and cancel them and retry for the full amount.

I believe its to do with me making two payments one after the other and probably not using my paypal account that much. The 2nd payment is pending and can take 21 days to go through (for some reason)! I can try and cancel them and retry for the full amount.
Yeah please try and cancel them both and try for full amount then please👍

I managed to resend the last payment after going through some rigorous security checks with Paypal!! Fingers crossed it has worked. I can only apologize and I really hope it hasn't made me look like some sort of scammer! :LOL::LOL:

Sorted mate it came through👍 and haha 😄 no don't worry about it! All good, forward me your full address details and il get it posted off today for you!...

Back