Sold Retro Kona

Hi all,

Having recently sold a few Kona frames that were never likely to have been used - I have a few bits left over which may be of interest to those of you who love the old Kona's.

I'm therefore,! selling the following and can send further pictures or answer any questions should you have any:

Kona HIgh Command brake levers in polished silver with matching front and rear cantilevers brakes. Taken from a 1994 lava dome. £30 posted - NOW £20 POSTED

Sugino Impel crankset - 170 with 42, 32, 22 chainrings. Will also send the the orginal bottom bracket although it is missing a cup. £25 posted. NOW £15 POSTED

Kona bars taken from a 1994 lava dome. I can't find the shim but they are freely available. £10 posted - NOW £6 POSTED. NOW £5 POSTED

Kona 165 bars taken from a 1991 Kona lava dome. These are well used and likely cut but may be of use to someone... £6 posted - NOW £4 POSTED - FREE TO A GOOD HOME JUST PAY POSTAGE

165 Repro decals x 2 - bought a longtime ago and as new. £5 posted for the pair. SOLD

Kalloy seatpost size 26.8. Bought as a replacement for a Kona project that never went anywhere. £10 posted. - NOW £7 posted - £5 POSTED

Happy to discuss prices ans any payments need to be via PayPal friends or family. If not please add the addional fees.
Bump!

Latest posts

Back