Wanted RETRO FULL SUS MARIN WANTED

17 to 19 inch frame no preference on model anything from the 90s must be in good condition please
I've a truly excellent '94 Marin Titanium FRS project which is currently 95% complete but have been contemplating stripping down and selling on, it won't be cheap but feel free to DM

I have 2x 1994 MARIN Team FRS frames + 1x 1995 MARIN Nail Trail FRS frame + 1x 1994 Pine FRS frame for sale. But I assume the prices you will not like :) They will be more on the expensive side since they have become super rare over the last 3 years.

All of them will be including a full new set of elastomers for front & back.

I've a truly excellent '94 Marin Titanium FRS project which is currently 95% complete but have been contemplating stripping down and selling on, it won't be cheap but feel free to DM
Hi sorry just seen your reply,whereabouts are you located and have you any pics and idea of price please cheers

If you are interested in a frame and fork I have an early Mount Vision up for sale soon. I think its a 17" but will have to dig it out and double check thats if it's of any interest to you.

If you are interested in a frame and fork I have an early Mount Vision up for sale soon. I think its a 17" but will have to dig it out and double check thats if it's of any interest to you.
Thanks mate but after a complete bike

Back