Withdrawn Retro and Modern Tyres + Shimano WH-M505 26" Wheelset.

El-Y22

Old School Hero
Pair of retro WTB Mutano Raptor Wired 26x2.14 Tyres. Taken off a new bike about 16 or so years ago after less than two whole dry miles on tarmac and forgotten about! Tread is like new and replete with sprue and flow marks. No signs of degradation.

£30 posted in the UK.

26x1.95 Impac Tourpac Wired Tyres. One has some light wear, the other is almost like new.

£15 posted in the UK.

26x1.5 Schwalbe Marathon Racer - Performance Lite - RaceGuard LiteSkin Wired Tyres. Light to moderate wear, plenty of miles left.

£25 posted in the UK.

Shimano WH-M505 26" 559x19mm clincher factory wheelset. 135 QR rear 100 QR front. Anodised black hub, spokes and rim (except braking surface.) Decals removed. Can use rim or centre lock disc brakes; usual light scoring to rims as has only been used with v-brakes. Bearings are nice and smooth and the freehub freewheels smoothly and engages positively. Includes Shimano skewers.

£30 Posted in the UK.

Discount for combined purchases. PayPal F&F.

Will add some pics soon.

Last edited:
Pair of retro WTB Mutano Raptor Wired 26x2.14 Tyres. Taken off a new bike about 16 or so years ago after less than two whole dry miles on tarmac and forgotten about! Tread is like new and replete with sprue and flow marks. No signs of degradation.

£30 posted in the UK.

26x1.95 Impac Tourpac Wired Tyres. One has some light wear, the other is almost like new.

£15 posted in the UK.

26x1.5 Schwalbe Marathon Racer - Performance Lite - RaceGuard LiteSkin Wired Tyres. Light to moderate wear, plenty of miles left.

£25 posted in the UK.

Shimano WH-M505 26" 559x19mm clincher factory wheelset. 135 QR rear 100 QR front. Anodised black hub, spokes and rim (except braking surface.) Decals removed. Can use rim or centre lock disc brakes; usual light scoring to rims as has only been used with v-brakes. Bearings are nice and smooth and the freehub freewheels smoothly and engages positively. Includes Shimano skewers.

£30 Posted in the UK.

Discount for combined purchases. PayPal F&F.

Will add some pics soon.
Hi
My name is Peter and I live in the Netherlands
I'm interested in the Shimano WH-M505 wheelset
Any change you might ship to the Netherlands and so do you have an idea about the costs?
About the wheelset are the rims in good condition ? I'm looking this wheelset while the one I have as a crack (?) in the rim of the rear wheel
Hope I'm clear anough if not let me know
Regards Peter

Hi
My name is Peter and I live in the Netherlands
I'm interested in the Shimano WH-M505 wheelset
Any change you might ship to the Netherlands and so do you have an idea about the costs?
About the wheelset are the rims in good condition ? I'm looking this wheelset while the one I have as a crack (?) in the rim of the rear wheel
Hope I'm clear anough if not let me know
Regards Peter

I'm not against mailing to the Netherlands, but shipping won't be cheap, prices have really soared over the last couple of years. I will see if I can get a reasonable price.

I'd like to buy these tyres but I'd like to see some pictures first.

£25 posted in the UK.

Thank you.

Back