REGIONAL ROAD RIDE, 21st August. RIDE REPORT

Re:

Thanks for a great day out, sorry to hold everyone up. Next time I'll avoid a huge curry the night before! :facepalm:

Re: Re:

andyz":fjwsje8f said:
Thanks for a great day out, sorry to hold everyone up. Next time I'll avoid a huge curry the night before! :facepalm:

Oh no please don't tell me you had to do a Nobby the sheep and stop to do what bears do best and then ride on with no socks :shock:

Great write up Mike, gone but certainly not forgotten

Should get my road bike this week all being well and then perhaps we can have a Mayhem warm up outing at some point.

BTW reckon with todays IOC event I found at least two more for the second 10 man team .... All being well should have 24 rides before any other groups or solo's join throw their hats I into the ring :D
Might need two washing machine drums and a shed load more wood !

Re:

Hi Nick

Yes it would be good to meet up before Mayhem next year. I will be doing HONC again as well. Mtb team time trial? :LOL:
You know where I am if you need help with the road bike.
Hope your shindig was good

Mike

glad to hear a few people made it out, even if it was a bit windy, andyz :shock: :LOL:

I'm sorry I didn't. Up all night with a small bear and the mrs needed a break. Family comes first.

I did make it over there on my own very early this morning to say hello. Sat on the top of Mill Hill for a bit too, eating jelly babies

Attachments

• Mill Hill on Dylans Day.jpg
    Mill Hill on Dylans Day.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 6,536
Back