For Sale Reductions

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I have just realised its getting out of hand again and with at least 3 brit more builds on the cards I need to make some space at the cave.

I am not taking this lightly that a whole amount of shouting is coming my way when she spots 2 more huge boxes squirrelled away so I need to make it look like they were always here and the amount of bikes has not changed since the day I met her. I am open to offers!

Price is collected, collection is from York, Sorry but no postage atm.

Checker Pig CPX 6060 frameset 20.5", carbon frame with tange cromo fork - this is really light at 2.2kg with the fork, seat qr and headset
also included is the original seatpost, EDIT- Just found the lovely machined stem and bars. bargain at £250 NOW £220 SOLD

0jaYY56l.jpg

16" Kona Lava dome 1990, full suntour X-1 groupset, Red £250 NOW £200

IMG-20200425-160706.jpg

1984 19" Claud Butler Canyon 531, mostly there, Deerhead brakes, F/mech, chainset (not shown but somewhere) SR sealed hubs on Araya
Project £280 NOW £240
Fame and fork £130 SOLD
best pic I have at the moment
zFXPpful.jpg

1983 Araya, 20" Tange tubing, bullmoose bars, shimano shifters, stronglight chainset, random sachs derailleur, saddle is now a pale rolls, bit of sunfade but great rider £300 NOW250

IMG-20190501-171310.jpg

1989 Dawes Wildcat 500/531 fork, full Exage trail, tidy original bike for its age but could do with new cables £140

IMG-20190618-150848.jpg

1993 19" Rocky mountain hammer, rolling project, touch up seat tube area (kids seat?) deore LX 8 speed, needs middle chainring and gear cables £220

FI7n1jJl.jpg

1992 Orange clockwork 19" Frame, bought a suitable fork from a prestige for it recently, powdercoated white with bad orange overspray and decals, make a nice hack or spray black ;) £85 NOW £80

bUxjrcSl.jpg

1991 Muddy fox courier 16.5" frame and fork, blue, originally kitted in 400lx untidy hence £15

Last edited:
Re: Sudden realisation Sale!

Arghhhhhh.... must control myself... breath.... count to 10.... move on.... don’t need another Canyon.... argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peachy!":27zwxmc1 said:
Arghhhhhh.... must control myself... breath.... count to 10.... move on.... don’t need another Canyon.... argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted: Go on you know you want it :twisted: :LOL: :LOL:

Peachy!":1ssh0h2g said:

Would love to say you can never have too many but.....

So.... Free pale green spectre frame and fork thrown in :LOL:

retrobikeguy":2em1qmsw said:
Peachy!":2em1qmsw said:

Would love to say you can never have too many but.....

So.... Free pale green spectre frame and fork thrown in :LOL:

Lee, if I hadn’t just got this 1986 19" Canyon for my son's next project I would have bitten your arm off... :facepalm:

Talking of Green Spectres…. LGF might be worth a PM as he’s always lamenting the loss of his childhood friend (a lime green spectre)

Attachments

• s-l1600 (9).jpg
    s-l1600 (9).jpg
    702.9 KB · Views: 2,152

Hi retrobikeguy, I am quite interested in the fw evans but I live too far away to pick up. I understand you said that you wouldn't do postage but would you allow me to arrange a courier? No worries if not.

louismusk":5ezmf2po said:
Hi retrobikeguy, I am quite interested in the fw evans but I live too far away to pick up. I understand you said that you wouldn't do postage but would you allow me to arrange a courier? No worries if not.

Hi LM, its the packing that kills me to be honest, I had a meltdown last month after trying to pack a frame correctly for an interested party and ended up giving up on the sale. I'll let you know if I get to the point of having to try again but the whole thing stresses the tits off me.

swannymere":5ezmf2po said:
If only the Kona was in an adult size.

I know, If only you were a smaller adult eh.

Re: Sudden realisation Sale! lugged bikes, orange, kona, rocky

The Kona may well suit my lad. Subject to the Mrs' co-operation... will get back to you when I can chat to her this evening (work now)

Back