Red ti-glide/susension disc wheelset.

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
My pride and joy set of wheels

For those who didnt see any of the original build posts.
Built in I think 2011 with a red nos ti glide and nos sus on nos red Mavic x517's
32h Front
36h Rear
Rampage on here red ano'd the spiders for me, which sets them off nicely and makes them unique.
Not really used, mostly Sunday weekend swanning about the city.

Originally built by Al Gow himself at Wheelcraft, and after a couple spokes got damaged by the chain going over the top the rear was properly disassembled and rebuilt, rather than chopping out the 2 and putting undue strain.
TBH there I think its just Al likes to chinwag, so you're stuck sitting there slowly loosening off as per his guidance. Still I'd rather do that than have some uncaring grease monkey touch them.

Complete with C2 rotors also in near unused condition and a nos pair of IRC Notos 1.95.

There is a very very unusual axle i will add in. Its a 12mm bolt through and it originally came with the rear in its original box so it is a specced part. There I can find nothing except vague references to very early DH frames. All spacers are with it, so just a matter of a swop around, though again where you'd find to fit it is beyond my ken.
Looking for £250 complete inc UK tracked/signed for/ insured postage- Sale is UK only.

2d set of as new wheels on '98 once I've done some pics. purple Pro4+ purple XC on 517 plus hope purple QR's. Ive yet to use them from being built.

Attachments

• Rampages Hope re-ano 002 (Custom).JPG
    Rampages Hope re-ano 002 (Custom).JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 224
Back