• Poll closed .

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
You can vote now :D

This month's rBOTM winner will take a Retrobike hat and runners up some stickers, so vote wisely ;)

Mark34's TVT Lemond >>

VELO_TVT_LEMOND_Z_16.jpg

80Nicola80's Chessini Precision Arena >>

chesini83001.jpg

Toby1974's Merckx Corsa Extra >>

em4_189.jpg

Spikes' Chris Chance >>

l1100630_695.jpeg

Oneschnark's Ellison >>

SNC17982.JPG

Nathan's Saeco Cannondale >>

5147440414_448af0b251_b.jpg

Top quality entries with several I'd have voted for in an instant but I just can't get beyond the absolutely stunning Lemond.

Tuff decision, but has to be the Lemond TVT, i was so close to buying one back in the day, but plummed fot the Tommasini instead.

Toby Merckx Corsa Extra is definitely not 1974. Motorola (1990-1996) was the folow up from the 7-Eleven team.

dutchie":o346f6se said:
Toby Merckx Corsa Extra is definitely not 1974. Motorola (1990-1996) was the folow up from the 7-Eleven team.

I'm guessing that Toby is 1974 rather than the Merckx but I may be wrong.

ededwards":yxcjdrr4 said:
dutchie":yxcjdrr4 said:

I'm guessing that Toby is 1974 rather than the Merckx but I may be wrong.

OK, a little bit confusing so. Cleared then. :D

A choice of 2 this month for me as anything with Ergos or STIs can't be considered retro personally speaking.

The Lemond paint scheme is just too disjointed so rather predictably it's the Chesini this month even though the black outer chainring looks a bit wrong.

Mark.

daccordimark":wyzlejhk said:
A choice of 2 this month for me as anything with Ergos or STIs can't be considered retro personally speaking.

The Lemond paint scheme is just too disjointed so rather predictably it's the Chesini this month even though the black outer chainring looks a bit wrong.

Mark.
The outer ring suits with the derailleur at teh back, may be the inner in black was nicer. Did you see hownice cablinge goed for the font and rear mech. Through the frame and rear lying fork.

Back