RBotM August 2021 - OPEN MONTH - Entries now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Welcome to RBotM August 2021 - OPEN MONTH
That means no theme and open to everyone!!
So dig out the bike at the back of the shed, photograph your daily rider, put up that magic photo taken on tour, whatever you ride and wherever you ride it, photograph it and put it into the competition.
It's a great way to show people what your riding and where your riding, projects your working on etc, enter and join in.

Usual rules, 2 photos with a brief sentence or two describing what we are looking at and if you have it, a link to a readers rides page or a website where we can find out more information if wanted.
Will run to the end of the month followed by a five day poll.

Jamie

Hereby Elev12K's 1977 Zebrakenko Olympic-Ace

You can find out more on it in this thread >>> https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/1977-zebrakenko-olympic-ace.433387/

51360533421_96fc8710f9_h.jpg

51361543970_cfb8e62757_c.jpg

As its an open month I thought I'd lower the bar a bit and enter the bike that made my 12 year old self go all weak and wobbly at the knees when thumbing through my Mums Freemans catalogue

So ladies and gentlemen I give you the electric blue shinyness that is the B.S.A Tour De France in all its catalogue pose glory

And of course build thread of this bikes resurrection here

bsa tdf mine.JPG bsa tdf ad.jpg

As its an open month I thought I'd lower the bar a bit and enter the bike that made my 12 year old self go all weak and wobbly at the knees when thumbing through my Mums Freemans catalogue

So ladies and gentlemen I give you the electric blue shinyness that is the B.S.A Tour De France in all its catalogue pose glory

View attachment 562660View attachment 562661

What year is that then? Where on earth did you find that catalogue image?! Funny they only seem to offer it in a 22" frame size.

What year is that then? Where on earth did you find that catalogue image?! Funny they only seem to offer it in a 22" frame size.
The catalogue page is earlier than my bike so late 70's or maybe 1980, my bike is 1981 or 1982 I think (I should really check the frame number) and the image was just a google search, its amazing what's out there

View attachment 562660View attachment 562661
Followed the build thread and I’ll be voting for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back