• ratter 001 (Medium).jpg
    ratter 001 (Medium).jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 2,145
  • ratter 003 (Medium).jpg
    ratter 003 (Medium).jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 2,145
rides really sweet!

cost: £0!

so much fun! looking for any old knackers with semi horizontal/horizontal drop outs now to do some more!

Thats great ... First glance I thought in the 2nd pic you had a big lamp on the front :LOL:

hoegaardenadds1":105s5vx9 said:
so much fun! looking for any old knackers with semi horizontal/horizontal drop outs now to do some more!

Get yourself on your local Freecycle group (as long as you don't live in my area!) the only bikes that ever crop up on there are old MTBs with horizontal dropouts.

I'm currently turning a pretty crappy old Coventry Eagle I got off there into a cycle speedway bike, mainly because it's something I've never done before. No it's not a proper Coventry Eagle, just some badge engineering.

cool , respaced rear hub ?

that freecycle is a strange place , i saw someone offer a fiesta with a few months mot a few months back , never notice any bike stuff and even if i did i wouldnt know how to get my hands on it as its been ages since ive signed up

yeah hub is re spaced and re dished. only took about 30 minutes.. sold it now though to a kid at work who wanted some transport on the cheap.

got another raliegh max to do the same too.

am on freecycle but you have to be SO quick replying to posts to get anything.

Back