Rare Pace forks?

Looks identical to me

RC36_Evo_Pro_Class%20LTD_front.jpg

RC36_Evo_Pro_Class_front.jpg

Top of the crown has the radiator style ….. like the later RC36 forks

I can’t show you a pair as I don’t have any.

nice fork but not rare or valuable to the point that you can get rich. also looks to be in worse condition than mine with stanctions quite silverish / worn, both sides. that means heavily used without sufficient maintenance, and means that its best used now as wallhanger, or to be used only lightly, or in need of new stanctions. hard to say without opening which makes it even more difficult a decision for a buyer to throw good money at. one would make more money by selling kleins.
It is a very sharp looking fork with all that carbon 🙂. Defo not looking for rich pickings as I would pass on with no profit. Fyi my Klein's are cheap riders that I'd never sell!

I had an old Pace fork a few years ago. An RC35 if i remember rightly. A small-ish crash and i managed to pull one of the dropouts partly out of the carbon leg so that might be a thing to watch out for with these if the adhesive gives out after a number of years. Of course it couldve been a one in a million thing that happened.

After helpful info here (thanks!) I'm not going to buy these. So if any of you have any interest the seller is a shop in London called Westminster Wheels. They were not on display but were held on a parts shelf out of sight. Shop manager had no idea of price when I asked so good luck! PXL_20240524_200543965.MP.jpg

Cheers mate. What do normal ones sell for? Probably going back to rigid with this Clockwork and my knowledge of retro Pace ends with the RC35AB's!

Latest posts

Back